Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
2 Miles NE Brighton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Steady temperature around 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a northwest wind around 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 26. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE