Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6°N Lon: 116.86667°W Elev: 4531ft.
3 Miles NW Battle Mountain NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 13. East wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -3. Northeast wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Light west wind becoming west northwest 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE