Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
South Salt Lake UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 43. East southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Rain before midnight, then rain and snow. Low around 35. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 7 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE