Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
General Downing - Peoria International Airport (KPIA)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 89.68°W Elev: 682ft.
2 Miles E West Peoria IL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light east wind becoming northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely before 1am, then snow. Low around 29. Blustery, with a northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Peoria County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE