Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
5 Miles WNW Park City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Windy, with a west southwest wind 29 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 21. Blustery, with a north wind 24 to 29 mph becoming west northwest 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26. North wind 14 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. East northeast wind around 16 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE