Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
Newark International Airport NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 2am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely before 7am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE