Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
Jersey City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 51. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 22. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hudson County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE