Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Eureka WFO (EKA01)
Lat: 40.8°N Lon: 124.16667°W Elev: 43ft.
4 Miles W Humboldt Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE