Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
Salt Lake UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Rain likely after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Light east southeast wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE