Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
Salt Lake City International Airport UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE