Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.60 in (1003.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
Salt Lake City International Airport UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain, becoming all snow after 11am. High near 34. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE