Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 15 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
New York, La Guardia Airport NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely before midnight, then snow and sleet between midnight and 3am, then rain after 3am. Low around 34. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 49. East wind 7 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then a chance of snow between 9am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE