Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39 Lon: -75.97 Elev: 341ft.
2 Miles SSE Mahanoy City PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Schuylkill County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE