Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.619475°N Lon: 121.899622°W Elev: 2499ft.
16 Miles WSW Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 46. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 55. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Foothills/Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE