Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SUGARLOAF (SHF) (SLFC1)
Lat: 40.915961 Lon: -122.434833 Elev: 3259ft.
18 Miles NNE Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. North northeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE