Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 38 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Island, Central Nebraska Regional Airport (KGRI)
Lat: 40.98°N Lon: 98.32°W Elev: 1860ft.
Grand Island NE
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain before 4pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Windy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hall County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE