Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arcata / Eureka, Arcata Airport (KACV)
Lat: 40.97806°N Lon: 124.10861°W Elev: 217ft.
Arcata/Eureka Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE