Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arcata / Eureka, Arcata Airport (KACV)
Lat: 40.97806 Lon: -124.10861 Elev: 217ft.
Arcata/Eureka Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE