Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (30°F)
- Wind Chill1°C (33°F)
Current conditions at
Montauk Airport (KMTP)
Lat: 41.08°N Lon: 71.92°W Elev: 7ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 5. Northwest wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light west after midnight.
- Monday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 6. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 8. West wind 14 to 23 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 0. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE