Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Selinsgrove, Penn Valley Airport (KSEG)
Lat: 40.82 Lon: -76.86 Elev: 444ft.
5 Miles NNE Laurelton PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -2. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -2. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Snow. High near 26. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Centre, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE