Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
11NM ESE Stamford CT
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD IN THROUGH TODAY AND THEN EAST OF THE
WATERS TONIGHT INTO SATURDAY. A WARM FRONT MOVES THROUGH SATURDAY
NIGHT...FOLLOWED BY AN APPROACHING COLD FRONT ON MONDAY.
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW 6 to 11 kt in the morning. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 6 to 9 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 2am. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday SSW wind around 8 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night S wind around 6 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday SW wind 6 to 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9am. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night W wind around 8 kt becoming NNW after midnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday NNW wind around 9 kt becoming WNW in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night WNW wind around 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
WINDS AND SEAS HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE