Flash flooding possible across parts of Great Basin and southern Plains
A very wet pattern will persist across the Great Basin and into the southern Plains on Tuesday. Heavy rainfall is expected from southeastern Wyoming across Colorado, northeastern New Mexico into the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma. Isolated rainfall rates of 1-2 inches per hour will bring a risk of flash flooding to these areas
11NM ESE Stamford CT
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE SLOWLY BUILDS OFFSHORE THROUGH WEDNESDAY NIGHT. THE
HIGH REMAINS JUST OFFSHORE INTO SUNDAY...AS A FRONTAL BOUNDARY
SLOWLY EDGES WESTWARD TOWARDS THE REGION.
- Tonight W wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 5 to 7 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night SSW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday WSW wind 5 to 9 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SW wind 6 to 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday S wind 5 to 9 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night S wind 5 to 9 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. A chance of showers after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ENE wind 7 to 9 kt becoming NNE in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night NE wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE