Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 10 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
SOLDIER MTN (SDRC1)
Lat: 40.926781°N Lon: 121.584325°W Elev: 3704ft.
19 Miles NE Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Burney Basin / Eastern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE