Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-4°C (25°F)
Current conditions at
Cheyenne/Warren AFB (KCYS)
Lat: 41.16°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6158ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 8. Northwest wind around 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. West wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20. Windy, with a west wind 35 to 40 km/h increasing to 45 to 50 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 70 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Breezy, with a west wind 25 to 35 km/h.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h increasing to 30 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Laramie County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE