Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
ASH VALLEY (AVLC1)
Lat: 41.051944 Lon: -120.686111 Elev: 5100ft.
11 Miles ENE Bieber CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of flurries and freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lassen-Eastern Plumas-Eastern Sierra Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE