Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 15 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint35°F (2°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.781694°N Lon: 120.784372°W Elev: 6158ft.
11 Miles ENE Bieber CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 52. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Rain showers. High near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.