Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.49139 Lon: -120.56444 Elev: 4373ft.
18 Miles SSW Canby CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE