Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer30.20 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport (KFIG)
Lat: 41.05°N Lon: 78.41°W Elev: 1516ft.
4 Miles SSW Force PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Light west wind. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Rain. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.