Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Ogden, Ogden-Hinckley Airport (KOGD)
Lat: 41.19361°N Lon: 112.01639°W Elev: 4468ft.
4 Miles NE South Ogden UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 8 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Snow. High near 39. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE