Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6 Lon: -116.86667 Elev: 4531ft.
44 Miles N Battle Mountain NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE