Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6°N Lon: 116.86667°W Elev: 4531ft.
44 Miles N Battle Mountain NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers before 11am, then snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 42. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 19 mph becoming west northwest 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE