Severe thunderstorms possible this evening and tonight
Large hail and damaging winds may occur from eastern Montana into North Dakota. Strong storms are also possible over the southern mid-Atlantic states. Hot weather continues across the southern Plains to Arizona.
16NM ESE New Haven CT
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS 1 FT OR LESS. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND TSTMS THROUGH THE DAY...
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD IN THROUGH FRIDAY AND THEN EAST OF THE
WATERS FRIDAY NIGHT INTO SATURDAY. A WARM FRONT MOVES THROUGH
SATURDAY NIGHT...FOLLOWED BY A COLD FRONT ON MONDAY.
- Today N wind around 7 kt becoming SSW in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight S wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 5 to 10 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 11 to 13 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday SSW wind around 12 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night SW wind around 8 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday SSW wind 7 to 12 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night SW wind 7 to 9 kt becoming W after midnight. A chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday WNW wind around 8 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
WINDS AND SEAS HIGHER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE