More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
5NM SW New London CT
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL TRACK ACROSS THE CANADIAN MARITIMES
TODAY...WHILE HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS EAST FROM THE MISSISSIPPI
VALLEY. HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS ON MONDAY. ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL
MOVE ACROSS THE WATERS WEDNESDAY...FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER AREA OF
HIGH PRESSURE THURSDAY.
- Today WNW wind 11 to 14 kt increasing to 15 to 18 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 27 kt. Increasing clouds. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tonight WNW wind around 14 kt, with gusts as high as 22 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 13 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night W wind 5 to 9 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday S wind 5 to 8 kt increasing to 8 to 11 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday SW wind 10 to 12 kt. A chance of showers before 1pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night W wind 7 to 9 kt becoming NW after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday WNW wind around 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE