Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in portions of the Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall for one more day. Isolated locations could receive 1-2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday. The areal coverage of these storms should be less than previous days.
5NM SW New London CT
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRES ALONG THE NEW ENGLAND AND MID ATLC COASTS WILL WEAKEN
THROUGH SUNDAY AS LOW PRES PASSES TO THE SE. A COLD FRONT WILL MOVE
ACROSS SUNDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRES WILL RETURN ON MON.
- Overnight SSE wind around 8 kt. Isolated showers before 4am, then a chance of drizzle after 4am. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday SE wind around 8 kt. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers after 2am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WNW 8 to 13 kt in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night WNW wind 10 to 14 kt becoming NNW after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday NNW wind 7 to 10 kt becoming W in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind 7 to 11 kt becoming N after midnight. Clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind around 8 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Clear. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE