Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Shasta (KMHS)
Lat: 41.31583 Lon: -122.31611 Elev: 3533ft.
8 Miles NE Mount Shasta CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Windy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 26 mph increasing to 31 to 36 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy, with a west northwest wind 28 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a west wind 18 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a west northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Windy.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level 12400 feet. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Windy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE