Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joliet Park district (KJOT)
Lat: 41.52°N Lon: 88.18°W Elev: 594ft.
2 Miles E Joliet IL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then snow. Low around 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a slight chance of snow after 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE