Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.58528 Lon: -120.17139 Elev: 4600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Surprise Valley California, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE