Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 16 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.58528°N Lon: 120.17139°W Elev: 4600ft.
4 Miles N Cedarville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 38. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain before 11am, then scattered snow showers. High near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Surprise Valley California, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE