Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer30.19 in (1025.4 mb) Dewpoint17°F (-8°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Bradford, Bradford Regional Airport (KBFD)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 78.64°W Elev: 2142ft.
6 Miles ENE Wilcox PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Light northwest wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Light west wind. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the evening. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Rain. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.