Heavy rainfall from the remnants of Odile will continue to impacts parts of New Mexico and Texas into the early weekend
The remnant center of Odile will continue moving eastward into New Mexico and then western Texas through the early weekend. Moderate rainfall with pockets of heavier rainfall will continue to increase the flash flood threat for a large portion of New Mexico and West Texas. Expect the rainfall to begin tapering off from west to east across New Mexico Friday night and West Texas into Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
4NM NE Gary IN
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 1:02 am CDT Sep 19, 2014
Forecast Valid: 2am CDT Sep 19, 2014-6pm CDT Sep 25, 2014
WAVES ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHTS...WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG
WITH THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES
WHICH WILL OCCASIONALLY BE ENCOUNTERED.
- Overnight SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves around 1 ft.
- Friday SSE wind 10 to 15 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night S wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind around 10 kt, with gusts as high as 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NNW wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday NNW wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves around 2 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE