Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h Barometer30.21 in (1023.9 mb) Dewpoint-7°C (20°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
Wilkes-Barre - Scranton, Wilkes-Barre / Scranton International Airport (KAVP)
Lat: 41.34°N Lon: 75.73°W Elev: 961ft.
Forest City PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A chance of flurries after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around -6. Calm wind. Sunday A chance of flurries before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Calm wind. Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near 2. Southeast wind 8 to 13 km/h. Monday Night A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Southeast wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of rain or freezing rain before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 5. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Light rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Periods of rain. High near 8. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 1. Friday Night Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Saturday Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.