We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
23NM E Hyannis MA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRES WILL BUILD OVER THE WATERS THROUGH WED. LOW PRES PASSES SE
OF THE WATERS THU NIGHT INTO FRI. HIGH PRES BUILDS BACK OVER THE
WATERS FOR SAT.
FOR INFORMATION ON POSSIBLE HAZARDOUS WEATHER BEYOND THE 24-36 HOUR
FORECAST PERIOD...PLEASE VISIT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/BOSTON AND FOLLOW THE
CURRENT HAZARDS LINK ABOVE THE MAP ON THE LEFT.
- Today N wind 5 to 8 kt becoming NW in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday E wind 7 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night E wind around 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday E wind around 11 kt. A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Night E wind around 11 kt becoming NNE after midnight. A slight chance of showers. Seas around 3 ft.
- Friday NNE wind around 12 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 3 ft.
- Friday Night NE wind 6 to 8 kt becoming N after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday N wind around 7 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
SEAS ARE REPORTED AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST THIRD OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVE HEIGHTS MAY BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE