Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028 Lon: -124.23667 Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 10. East wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 3. East wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 11. East wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. South wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE