Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.27 in (1027.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility0.40 km
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 8. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Southwest wind 25 to 30 km/h.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 13. Breezy, with a southwest wind 35 to 45 km/h, with gusts as high as 65 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 km/h increasing to 35 to 40 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Carbon County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE