Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
8NM ESE Chicago IL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:02 am CDT Sep 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4am CDT Sep 22, 2014-6pm CDT Sep 28, 2014
WAVES ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHTS...WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG
WITH THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES
WHICH WILL OCCASIONALLY BE ENCOUNTERED.
- Overnight N wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves around 5 ft.
- Monday NNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming ENE in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 5 ft subsiding to 2 ft.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE