Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028 Lon: -124.23667 Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 51. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE