Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. Light east southeast wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 52. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE