Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
10 Miles ENE Hyde Park UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy early, then becoming clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 9 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE