Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 22 G 31 MPH
- Barometer29.74 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278 Lon: -111.85389 Elev: 4452ft.
10 Miles ENE Hyde Park UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 61. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 28 mph becoming north 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 7 to 17 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE