Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
4 Miles ENE Chicago IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Light north wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE