Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
9 Miles ESE Richmond UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 21. West wind 17 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 29. West wind 9 to 17 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. East wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE