Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM NE Chicago IL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:02 pm CDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3pm CDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 31, 2014
WAVES ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHTS...WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG
WITH THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES
WHICH WILL OCCASIONALLY BE ENCOUNTERED.
- This Afternoon WNW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSW wind around 15 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Partly sunny. Waves around 1 ft.
- Monday Night SW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday WSW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night W wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind around 10 kt, with gusts as high as 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE