Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.57 in (1001.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94°N Lon: 72.68°W Elev: 160ft.
East Granby CT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 42. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 19. North wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE