Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
6 Miles SE Lincolnwood IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE