Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79 Lon: -87.75 Elev: 612ft.
6 Miles SE Lincolnwood IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 32. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday A chance of rain between noon and 3pm, then areas of drizzle. Areas of fog before noon, then Areas of fog after 3pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming north 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday A chance of rain before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and sleet before noon, then a chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday A slight chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE