Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
6 Miles SE Lincolnwood IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE