Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. East wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 59. Light south southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 43. South southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE