Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
5NM ESE Lincolnwood IL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:53 am CDT Oct 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4am CDT Oct 23, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 29, 2014
WAVES ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHTS...WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG
WITH THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES
WHICH WILL OCCASIONALLY BE ENCOUNTERED.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday S wind 5 to 10 kt, with gusts as high as 15 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night S wind 5 to 10 kt becoming WSW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind 10 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 25 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night NW wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE