Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
6NM SSE Evanston IL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:56 am CDT Oct 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am CDT Oct 22, 2014-6pm CDT Oct 28, 2014
WAVES ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHTS...WHICH
IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG
WITH THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES
WHICH WILL OCCASIONALLY BE ENCOUNTERED.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday S wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers before 1am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Winds could gust as high as 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE